- Text SMART and the value of your pack to 441. For BlackBerry, do the same, but text BBPACK and the value of the pack to the same number. For example, SMART25 to 441 or BBPACK25 to 441.
- The Smart Pack lasts for 30 days from the day you activate the service. You will need to top-up (add) credit again at the end of the 30 days.
- There are different service plans available, see table below. We recommend the £25 option, as that will offer you the best value. If you use up your data/text/minute allowance before the end of the 30 days, you will be charged significantly more for services until the start of the next month. If you do not recall how much credit you purchased, refer to your order on your Personal Page.
|Cost||Data||Texts||Minutes||How to buy|
|£10||1GB||400||100||Text SMART10 to 441|
|£15||2GB||600||200||Text SMART15 to 441|
|£25||3GB||Unlimited||500||Text SMART25 to 441|
- To add international calls to your service, text INT to 441. It will cost an extra £5. Calls to the USA/Canada will cost 5 pence/minute for both landlines and mobile phones and 18 pence/text.
- To check your balance, text BA to 150. To check your allowance text AL to 150.
If you purchased more credit than you want to use this month, you can use the remaining credit you added later by following Step 1 again. Unfortunately, UK phone companies do not usually accept foreign debit/credit cards. You can top up in person by going to any EE Store or shop such as Sainsbury, Tesco, Boots, Waitrose, etc. or wherever you see the logo below: